Museum of Contemporary Art Australia
Located at one of the world’s most spectacular sites, on the edge of Sydney Harbour, the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia (MCA) boasts incomparable views of Sydney’s iconic Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House and city skyline. As a not-for-profit organisation, every event held at the MCA venues directly supports the Museum, and the work of contemporary Australian artists.
Harbourside Room – the premier rooftop location and exclusive outdoor terrace provide a panoramic view across Sydney Harbour.
Quayside Room – guests can enjoy incredible views of Sydney’s iconic skyline from the internal venue or head out to the outdoor terrace, to take full advantage of the rooftop venue.
- Rooftop venues with incomparable views of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline
- An impressive ballroom with 7-metre high ceilings
- 8 unique venues ranging in size from 20 -750 guests
- Located in the heart of Sydney's iconic Circular Quay
- Award-winning Catering and Audiovisual Partners
Make an Enquiry
Please fill in your details below to make your enquiry