Frankston Arts Centre
Frankston Arts Centre's business is events! Acutely focusing on the detail, so the spotlight stays firmly on the business.
Raising the curtain for conferences, exhibitions, workshops, product launches, meetings, gala dinners, cocktail parties and more, it's unique spaces provide the perfect atmosphere for any event.
For 25 years Frankston Arts Centre has been delivering world-class events. Supported by a team of experienced event producers who love sharing ideas and inspiring clients to plan and execute the perfect event.
Conveniently located in South-East Melbourne at the gateway of the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, Frankston Arts Centre is an easy 3-minute walk from Frankston Station and offers affordable undercover parking.
Featuring a large dedicated function centre, 800 and 200 seat auditoriums, art galleries, exclusive lounge and balcony bar, Frankston Arts Centre provides unparalleled versatility.
With an emphasis on fresh, seasonal ingredients, thoughtfully curated menus feature a modern Australian flavour, coupled with beautiful presentation honouring the venues artistic setting.
The services does not end there; on-site technicians orchestrate seamless audio-visual solutions with the latest in technology ensuring all events are showstoppers!
To create a unique experience that places your guests centre stage, contact Frankston Arts Centre today.
- Light and bright function space with floor to ceiling windows or full block out capability.
- Tiered seating auditoriums - 800 seat Main Theatre and 200 seat Black Box Theatre with automatic retractable seating.
- In-house technicians and state of the art audio-visual equipment and support infrastructure.
- Large open plan Function Centre with pillar- less interior and ability to split into two independent spaces.
- Bayside location in the heart of Frankston City Street Art Precinct.
Make an Enquiry
Please fill in your details below to make your enquiry