Melbourne is Australia's most accessible city, and what better way to enhance your client's experience than with a walking tour. Try a one hour hosted walk from conference to dinner venue, a two hour decadent city tasting walk, or an insider's tour that even locals will love.
Melbourne's original laneway walking tours, Hidden Secrets Tours has something for everyone. With a contemporary team of creative guides, the tours are perfect for incentive groups and team-building exercises for visitors and locals alike.
With over 14 years of experience understanding the changing face of Melbourne, the walks focus on the heroes of the city, the laneways, the small businesses, the local haunts and entrepreneurial history.
Catering for groups of two to 120 people, tours are best at eight to 12 people per guide.
- Small group walking tours
- Cater for two or 120 at one time, or 250 over a day in round robin style
- A walking transfer from conference to dinner venue - stretch the legs, encourage casual networking
- A tour company where Melbourne is the hero, the focus is providing indulgent timely experiences,in the open where your guests can take a breather
- Proven experience with small and large groups
9am and 6pm
All corporate tours may be tailored to your schedule
Hidden Secrets tours , Meet Melbourne Video