After yet another roller-coaster year, we’re looking forward to putting 2021 in the rear-view mirror. With restrictions easing just in time for the silly season, there’s no excuse not to get the crew together and celebrate in style. From rooftop bars for intimate soirees to state-of-the-art convention centres for a mega-bash, here are just five of our favourite venues to inspire your festivity.
1. Situated in The Rocks, right underneath Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Harbour View Hotel can comfortably cater to events big or small. Book out the rooftop cocktail bar and toast your colleagues to sparkling harbour views.
2. For 5-star luxury, look no further than Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences. Your dedicated Hilton events planner will make sure every guest feels like a VIP with exceptional cuisine, a signature spa, opulent events spaces, and personalised touches throughout.
3. Known for its quirky character and creativity, QT Canberra has a range of edgy and design-driven spaces to make your event stand out. Sample the cocktail menu at the sultry speakeasy bar, indulge in a private dining affair, or party all night in the QT Ballroom.
4. Why not go all out and book a corporate retreat? You’ve earned it! Located on the stunning Mornington Peninsula, RACV Cape Schanck Resort offers it all with world-class conference and events facilities, luxurious accommodations with ocean views, an 18-hole golf course, day spa, and a whole heap more.
5. Offering gorgeous river front views from all four of its events spaces and a range of customisable packages to suit any type of event, The Left Bank is one of Fremantle’s best waterfront venues. Head up to The Conservatory Deck for platters, cocktails, and jaw-dropping sunsets.
Featured image: The Conservatory Deck at The Left Bank, Fremantle, WA.