If you (like us) have been flexing your cooking muscles while in self-isolation, we have the perfect recipe to add to your repertoire: classic sausage rolls by Elizabeth Andrews Corporate Catering.
This simple, crowd-pleasing recipe is great for lunch or an afternoon snack and easy enough for the kids to join in too!
But if sausage rolls won’t quite cut it this Easter weekend, Elizabeth Andrews Catering has also launched a delivery service, offering affordable, home-cooked meals to Melbourne customers during these challenging times.
There’s a huge variety of meals available, from salads and sushi, through to main meals and dessert. Check out the full menu here.
In the meantime, pre-heat the oven and get cracking on these delicious sausage rolls!
Recipe: Sausage Rolls by Elizabeth Andrews Catering
200gms beef mince
200gms sausage mince
60ml tomato sauce
60ml BBQ sauce
30gms sesame seeds
salt and pepper
- Dice onion and grate carrots and zucchini
- In a bowl combine onion, carrots, zucchini, beef mince, sausage mince, 2 eggs, tomato sauce, BBQ sauce and salt and pepper
- Roll out puff pastry and roll a log of meat mixture onto the pastry
- Roll pastry into a cylinder and then brush with the leftover egg. Top with sesame seeds
- Cook at 180°C for 20 minutes or until golden brown
Need a corporate caterer for future Melbourne events?
Learn more about Elizabeth Andrews Corporate Catering here.