Amid strict COVID-19 restrictions across Victoria, Melbourne-based supplier Elizabeth Andrews Corporate Catering was forced to re-invent itself to meet the ongoing changes and challenges.
At the start of the outbreak, the business pivoted from corporate and event catering to home meal delivery, enabling staff to stay in work during this time.
To ensure the utmost safety and hygiene of its staff and customers, Elizabeth Andrews Corporate Catering formed a COVID-safe management plan as early as April.
With the introduction of stage 4 restrictions across Melbourne, the company implemented even more stringent measures in early August.
Some of these include:
- Restricting access to the premises (kitchen or office) to visitors or suppliers. Deliveries are to the external loading dock
- Entry for all staff is through a single entry point at which a sanitising and temperature check station is located
- Masks and relevant PPE are mandatory on the premises and on deliveries
- Delivery is contactless, using a phone and drop system
- Cleaning and sanitising frequency has been stepped up to meet and exceed requirements
- EA staff are not permitted to work at multiple sites or multiple jobs for the duration of stage 4
To cater the growing virtual event market, Elizabeth Andrews now offers corporate clients a variety of packaged options so that each participant has their own individual meal box while attending their online meeting.
Elizabeth Andrews is also delivering fresh and frozen meal options to staff at home on behalf employers who are looking for ways to provide support to their staff during these times.
With the updated COVID-safe plan in place, Elizabeth Andrews customers can be assured they are getting quality product that is 100% COVID-safe.
Find out more about COVID-safe catering solutions with Elizabeth Andrews here.